Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Chapels

There seem to be gaps where I do not write here.
I came today to post a link to a website that I want to return to again and again.

https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-matisse-turrell-8-artists-designed-transcendent-chapels

I am drawn to the

Ilise Greenstein The Sister Chapel section in particular.


and love the Bee Chapel too.

I have just registered for an international card swap via jessica brogans site, and have begun altering a set of playing cards.
It is the 1st time doing anything like this.

My first card, gold acrylic, then added a piece of a musical score looks a bit messy...so I hope things improve visually over the next 53 cards,

We all send our set to her, she mixes them up and we get a new set ....

I am also painting with Desiree East and actually put paint to canvas last month...and now I also have an easel

No comments:

Post a Comment