Monday, 9 January 2017

Canvases- what to do now?

Following the creative impulse and I now have some new canvases - 9 in total- in different sizes.
I wonder what to do with them
I wonder what to do next when I have no ideas, no techniques up my sleeve.
Maybe I will cover one with a colour that draws my eye.
Maybe I will let that dry and see what happens next- maybe I could do that to each of the 9  canvases- That feels like too much..a total loss of control...

I have booked a colour mixing course- on Valentine's Day - will art be my new sweetheart- will I fall in love with my inner artist rather than keep judging her before she even picks up a brush?

 I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.
-- Georgia O'Keeffe

Image result for georgia o'keeffe image

No comments:

Post a Comment