Monday, 24 October 2016

Watercolour Taster Day with Sarah Bell


 I really enjoyed the Watercolour Taster Day in the Old Bakery Studios in Truro on Saturday. I arrived with enthusiasm but no knowledge or skill and left with even more enthusiasm plus knowledge plus some skills to practice with

The venue is very conducive to creativity, and easily accessible by foot or by car.
Sarah is a talented teacher and her enthusiasm shines through the well thought out and well structured day.
Her approach ensured that a newbie like me learned easily and others in the group who had eg 17 years experience also added to their knowledge.


 I keep looking at my ‘Stormy’ painting and still can’t believe I actually painted it . I look forward to attending more of Sarah’s workshops in the near future..


http://www.sarahbellart.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment