Thursday, 30 April 2015

a-z challenge Z: Zest for life

Z: Zest for life.

Yes please! Well this is my final day of the A-Z challenge.
I got organised in March, when I created  the 26 titles ready for April .
I even wrote these first few sentences.
Did it remain an inspired action every day?
Was it a chore.
Did it create and maintain a zest  for life or were there moments of drudgery...we'll see!

It is still only March as I type this and it has been a zesty day.
I finally booked a hotel for the last day of my long weekend.
I plan to spend some time enjoying the Docks and Old Plymouthe - lets hope I have a zest for life when it comes to walking round the docks and the city.
Deepak says we don't have to do anything, just hold the word in our awareness...better remember to begin that when I wake up



 This is what he has to say about Zest

Z- Zest For Life

To have zest for life is to face the unknown with carefreeness and freedom. After all, the unknown is the field of all possibilities in every moment of the present. This is freedom – beyond the known of past conditioning, beyond the prison of space, time and causation.

Quantum physics has proved with scientific evidence that our thoughts affect our health, our family, our loved ones, our community and ultimately the world. The reason this happens is because we all act on our thoughts. So if we are harboring positive thoughts we are always looking for ways to enhance our lives and acting on those opportunities. On the contrary, if we keep negative thoughts circulating in our minds we act on the lack we perceive and shut ourselves down to various opportunities.

Have fun creating your own destiny.

ps. I am adding this on the final day.
and yes, I did create and post something for every letter...and felt zestful about visiting other blogs- some more than once.
I will post another tomorrow, containing all 26 qualities.

It wont be part of the A-z Challenge as such, but may well be a contribution to someone'e life and living.
maybe you?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your walking about, sounds fun. I think you can have zest for life without feeling like you have to be careless with the unknown. I think you can have zest for what is your life, based on your choices, some things you know, some you don't. Hope to see you long after the challenge is over. Congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there.
    Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete