Tuesday, 14 April 2015

a-z challenge -M: Making money for others, motivating others.


Here are some ideas about what enjoying affluence could mean day to day.
having material abundance
being free from money problems
enjoying business success
feeling financially secure
seeing your ventures flourish
having a run of good fortune

What is your idea about affluence?


M – Making Money For Others



As Zig Zigler once stated, you can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want
.(is that actually true? It does not seem to be a resourceful belief to me}

 When you are in service to others, because we are all connected, you are inadvertently helping yourself achieve your goals and attract your desires into your life.

 (that makes more sense, although I like to be a contribution to others anyway, and not with ulterior motives as to what I might get out of it.)

 When you assist others in fulfilling their desires, you will more easily fulfill your own dreams.

I am enjoying the online mastermind that is focusing on Catherine Ponder's approach to prosperity.

The participants are encouraging each other through their sharing.
Let me know if you would  like the link to the audio archive. 

and here is Deepak's audio on all 26 qualities
 https://youtu.be/IqSn2T6T0Gk

What did you enjoy about it?

Will you listen again like he suggests?
 



6 comments:

  1. One of the things I find difficult is marketing for myself or promoting my short stories. I'm not a born salesman. It feels easier to find great books and collections of short stories by others and promote them by giving reviews on Amazon or my blog. Maybe that helps those authors make a little more money and maybe that kindness will come my way some day (provided my work is worthy, of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. know what you mean about marketing Tamara..writing talent is one thing- getting it out is another thing altogether. good luck

      Delete
  2. I like the idea that helping others is essentially helping yourself, whether through interconnectedness or karma or whatever. Though I imagine such things need to be done without expectation. Be open to the possibility of reciprocation, but don't expect it, and don't let that be the only reason you're helping in the first place. Just my own rambling thoughts on the matter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara- I agree with your point of view - no expectation, and a space of openess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zannie - interesting to think about how we can help others ... as along the way it helps us .. and I think that's true - but we need to realise we need to help ourselves too .. join with others, become a team, share and generally learn from others ..

    Money isn't everything, yet having sufficient helps a great deal and doesn't need to be evil ..

    Thanks for the visit today (I live in Eastbourne, but we've always had parental connections with Penwith, west Cornwall) ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helping others to help yourself, I think that's true. Not because you can espect something in return (I know by experience that's nto a given), but because it makes you feel good. And if you feel good, good things a liklier to happen. And I know this from experience too :-)

    ReplyDelete