Saturday, 11 April 2015

a-z challenge J: Judgment is unnecessary.


J – Judgment is Unnecessary

When we relinquish the need to classify things as good or bad, right or wrong, we experience more silence in our consciousness.

(Total agreement here.
The challenge is to give up judgement)
 
Quiet your internal dialogue by simply observing things as they are, not as you think they should be.

(This is one of the main teachings in non-duality. Acceptance has a high frequency, and is not the same as resignation, which has much slower energy)

The main body of the A-Z posts are from Creating Affluence by D.Chopra


Here are some ideas about what enjoying affluence could mean day to day.
having material abundance
being free from money problems
enjoying business success
feeling financially secure
seeing your ventures flourish
having a run of good fortune



Where do you notice affluence today?

How willing are you to be judgement free, just for today as best you can?

I am going to give it a go

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I think it could be difficult seeing as I live with Mr. Judgmental but I'd like to give it a try. Excellent topic for A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving up making judgments is very hard. You see people make bad choices and you automatically make that judgement based on your own experience you know things aren't going to work out well for them. You see tragic events happen as you make judgments about how it could have been avoided if they weren't so dumb or narrow minded etc. I keep trying, some days I do better, but I don't think I'll ever be successful in this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy- I think that even just dropping judgment for a second is an improvement.
    I do get where you are coming from !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it could be the best thing to happen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to try harder to do this.

    ReplyDelete