Tuesday, 7 April 2015

a-z challenge -F: Failure contains the seed of success.

 Continuing with the material from Creating Affluence by D. Chopra


Here are some ideas about what enjoying affluence could mean day to day.
having material abundance
being free from money problems
enjoying business success
feeling financially secure
seeing your ventures flourish
having a run of good fortune

F: Failure contains the seed of success.



Our failures are stepping-stones, bringing us even closer to our goals.( Who or what decides something is a failure?)

 So in reality, there is no such thing as failure.

 What we call failure is just a mechanism through which we can learn to do things right.

 Do not dwell on mistakes in the past, accept responsibility for them and then look forward. (no point in dwelling or looking back, I agree Deepak)

Your history does not control your destiny, but your current thoughts do.( I prefer the idea that our future self is calling us forward)



Freedom
Freedom is inherent in the unified field, and when we contact that field then freedom comes to us.
(a thought of pure joy)
 It is freedom that comes from the experiential knowledge of one’s real nature. 
(which is underpinning my chose of theme for this A-Z challenge)

And our real nature is that we are the joyful, silent witness, the non attached, immortal spirit that animates all manifestation.
(I feel stillness with this line)
 And to have the experience of that silent witness is to just Be. (To me this is the ultimate freedom)
This is real freedom—the ability to enjoy the choices we make in every successive moment of the present.
 It is the ability to spontaneously put our attention on those choices that bring joy to us and also to others.

“Creating Affluence” by Deepak Chopra

7 comments:

  1. What a soothing beautiful post. I like your comment : So in reality, there is no such thing as failure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not always easy to be that philosophical but worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the thinking behind those... I must ponder them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Zannie. And I could Agree with you more about failure having the seeds of success - I've experienced it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good post. I especially enjoyed the ideas about failure.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting thought, but I don't agree that there's no such thing as failure. I do think people define success in different terms, but saying there's no such thing as failure...can't go there.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely agree that we can learn from our failures. Very rarely are we successful without at least failing once or twice!

    ReplyDelete