Wednesday, 1 April 2015

A-Z Challenge- B is for better and best

B is for better and best.

hmm- at first glance this seems to be inviting a value judgement......better than what.

But what I do like from what I recall from the book is the invitation to go for the best, to have the best life for me...but that still seems like pandering to the ego.

Still, I trust the material enough to play with the words just for today as best I can.

This is what he has to say about the words/principle

Evolution intrinsically implies that things are getting better and better with time.
 This is also the case with you.
 Your current situation is only the residual outcome of the decisions you have made in the past.
 Your future depends on your decisions today, not yesterday, not the day before but today. 
People with wealth-consciousness only settle for the best in life, also called the principle of the Highest First.
 Go first class all the way and the universe will respond by giving you the very best. 

I do like to travel 1st class when I travel by train. It is more spacious, which I appreciate.

9 comments:

  1. I like the concept of doing the best we can with words. :) I find you through the A to Z Challenge. I hope you are enjoying it!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't traveled by train so can't relate on that, but once using points traveled via plane to Spain business class........and wow, one could surely get spoiled doing that. Doing our best in whatever we do is a high goal, somedays obtainable, others perhaps not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we deserve the best we can have out of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think aspiring for better and best is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it is pandering to the ego. We all should be going for the best. Why would you go for the worst?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing the *best* I can to keep up with comments. Whew!

    - Carrie Butler, A-Z Minion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zannie, your post today confirms to me my decision to get my ideal computer, not second-hand for a change! And one I deserve as a writer! ;) So thanks for sharing that! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. elly- enjoy every keystroke of that new computer

    ReplyDelete