Wednesday, 23 April 2014

A-Z Blogging Challenge T is for Tiger

I have a deep affinity for tigers. One of my earliest memories is of a tiger looking through a window into my room. I was 2 or 3 years old. A few years ago I treated myself to a visit to a tiger lodge in India to celebrate my birthday. We got up really early, had a cup of tea, collected our hot water bottles and were driven of in jeeps into the jungle. The euphoria of that first sight of a tiger in the wild- never to be forgotten. The delight of seeing just a paw rising out of the grass and patiently waiting until the owner of the paw sat up and we could see its head. Feeling like a tracker when I was asked which way to go to spot a tiger- I chose and a few moments later there it was..how cool was that. http://www.shamanism.webs.com

1 comment: